Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunset in Seaport Village, San Diego.

I went to Seaport Village today hoping I will get good shots to HDR during sunset time. I got below picture by combing 15 expousers together. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get the smooth surfaced water. Apparently, I must have the Netural Density Filter. I have to buy it because wherever I go for photography; I am surround with bodies of water!

To fix the problem, or make it a little bit better; I took my image to Topaz Adjust. There is an option called "Smooth and Flat" which worked for my advantage this time. It gave a smooth looking to the water, and also to the wooden house. I didn't care much for that flawless smoothness because I think it worked nicely in this photo. I also sharpened and added some saturation to make sunset colors pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment