Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photography Update

Here's another photography update. Today I was trying to take pictures for the Float Project for my Digital Art class... I don't think I got good ones but this is the first day I started and I like to share them. Here are two pictures I took for my sister.

By using Fish Eye Lens, I lay down on the ground under the heated sun. I tried to get the sun beams clear but I couldn't do it in this picture.

I wanted to make them look like cartoons, so I just played with the sliders of contrast, brightness, shadow , saturation and the highlights. I did the same things for the first two pictures. Those are the camera information.

F-stop: f/7.1 , Exposure Time: 1/400 sec , ISO speed: ISO 100 , Flash Mode: No Flash, compulsory , Focal Length: 15mm , Mattering Mode: Partial , Attributes: A , Exposure Program: Manual



F-stop: f/22 , Exposure Time: 1/60 sec , ISO speed: ISO 100 , Flash Mode: No Flash, compulsory , Focal Length: 15mm , Mattering Mode: Partial , Attributes: A , Exposure Program: Shutter Priority

If you noticed; the sun beams are clear here and thats because the Exposure time and the F-stop are different in this picture. I liked how the body is curved with the jump.



This is not for my Float Project, it is just a picture I took in my father's birthday, but I guess it is good enough to include it in this post. I edited it of course by giving it black and white effect then kept the colors on the top fire of the candle.

F-stop: f/9, Exposure Time: 1/200 sec , ISO speed: ISO 400 , Flash Mode: Flash, Auto , red-eye , Focal Length: 40mm , Mattering Mode: Pattern , Attributes: A , Exposure Program: Normal


You can see those new pictures and the recent ones on my photoshop site
Comment and tell me what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment